OHIO STATE flack and whining and crying

dajbama

Scout Team
Dec 22, 2011
Has anyone heard the same?

Living near St. Louis, I get a bunch of Ohio State whining and crying on how the best team didn't get to play Alabama and on and on and on.

My reply is simply this....

"You lost at home, to a team we crushed 38-0 that had a 2nd string quarterback."

"One more thing, you had 5 first downs the whole game."

Anybody else have anything to add?

Not blaming the whole fan base at all.

Roll Tide.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
They and also Ole Miss fans seem especially chippy since the game. My explanation would be because they are the last 2 teams to beat Alabama, and with loaded rosters, they are disappointed at their short comings this year and this is their coping mechanism.

Sucks.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
They and also Ole Miss fans seem especially chippy since the game. My explanation would be because they are the last 2 teams to beat Alabama, and with loaded rosters, they are disappointed at their short comings this year and this is their coping mechanism.

Sucks.
With regards to ole miss, they just watched a second team use a loss to ole miss as a springboard to a national championships title run (other being tebow gators). It is the closest to a national title most, if not all, ole miss fans will ever be. Of course they will be agitated with bama winning.

As for Ohio state and players and fans that are chirping, put up or shut up. Since they couldn't put up, may be they should shut up, our classy OSU friend excluded of course.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
A victory over Michigan State would have done wonders for Ohio State's evidence in this case. Barring a change in history I am inclined to move for a mistrial :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.