Riding Home with the Champions

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Cool video thanks for posting. Thought Marty might have come up with a better question to ask CNS. That one has been asked half a dozen times in the past few days..

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Did you think about maybe shaving one of Coach Saban's eyebrows while he was napping on the plane?
Seriously, thanks for your posts sharing your experiences traveling with the Tide. Hope you fly with them next season, too!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I assume the OP is a member of the flight crew? One of the flight attendants or one of the pilots?

Who shot the video?

Thanks for the post!

EDIT: One more question for the OP...is that you in your avatar? VERY nice!!! :smile:

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I assume the OP is a member of the flight crew? One of the flight attendants or one of the pilots?

Who shot the video?

Thanks for the post!

EDIT: One more question for the OP...is that you in your avatar? VERY nice!!! :smile:
Yes its me. You're too kind thx.

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
Awesome cameo!

On the flip side, am I the only one who finds that Marty knucklehead insufferable on TV?

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Did you think about maybe shaving one of Coach Saban's eyebrows while he was napping on the plane?
Seriously, thanks for your posts sharing your experiences traveling with the Tide. Hope you fly with them next season, too!
You're welcome and of course I'll be flying with them next season. But we still have one more trip THIS season ...... The White House. :cool:

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
If y'all ever have any questions ask away. I can't share certain information due to company policy and respect for Alabama and the privacy of the staff and players. I knew that onside kick was coming though.

JK ;)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.