Kirby, thanks for the memories

Tug Tide

All-American
Aug 27, 2006
Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach, FL
During his time at UA, Kirby has left us all with many wonderful memories. Aside from wins, the passion of CKS is something I will miss seeing on the sidelines next fall. Some of the sideline shots of he and CNS, and him jumping into his players arms were awesome.
He had his first media session today in a black polo with a G on the chest; that's going to take some getting used to for me.
I wish him almost all the best in this new chapter of his life.
ROLL TIDE COACH SMART

Last edited:

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Replace "Christmas Day" with "National Championship Day". 4 NC's and 3 SEC with defensive led teams. Not seeing his energy on the sidelines with kick in the first game.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Gave up 40 in his last game so we wouldn't feel so bad about him leaving?:wink:

He really did Bama right sticking around for the playoff along with everything else he's accomplished while at Bama. Great defenses and great recruiting.

I saw some of his media session today and he looks comfortable and ready to go.

Tug Tide

All-American
Aug 27, 2006
Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach, FL
Gave up 40 in his last game so we wouldn't feel so bad about him leaving?:wink:

He really did Bama right sticking around for the playoff along with everything else he's accomplished while at Bama. Great defenses and great recruiting.

I saw some of his media session today and he looks comfortable and ready to go.
I thought he looked a little exhausted

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I loved having him here. I rarely ever heard him speak to the media, so it was kind of funny hearing an interview he gave before the National Title game. I hope he never beats us though. Maybe he can beat the Barn every year.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
The recruiting is the biggest thing. We won't face Georgia on the field for the next what, 12 years? Unless we both win our divisions in the same year and that's occurred exactly one time in history.

Major42fan

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 3, 2008
Thanks for some of the best defenses in the country Coach Smart. God bless, and best of luck until you play the Tide!

Bamanooga

1st Team
Sep 7, 2008
Signal Mountain, TN
I think Auburn will offer, imo.
First, Coach Smart. You will be missed. We always felt you were one of us, although we knew your heart was in Georgia. Go home and beat Auburn.

Second, SURELY Coach Kiffin has higher standards. Also, how well would he fit in with the Yella Wood boosters? Can't see it. Don't want to imagine it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.