Question: The game and Eli Gold

ecraj

Scout Team
Jan 24, 2009
Florence, AL
If this question is out of line or is not answerable please delete it. Love Mr Gold and his calls and would love to find a video of the NC game with Eli Gold making the calls. Does anybody know if this is a possibility? If so, where might I find the video and the audio of Eli?

ROLL TIDE!!

InsaneMustang

1st Team
Jul 30, 2001
I don't remember who, but there's a guy who does a super job on here of putting the radio call and the game together. Not sure if he was doing it this time, but he did a super job on multiple games this year.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I'd like to remind everyone that stuff like this can walk a thin line for the owners of this site. Learfield Sports owns that radio broadcast and Tidefans.com does not have expressed privilege to distribute the product.

In summary: please do not post a downloadable link to the broadcast on the public site. If there is a broadcast sync-up on youtube, I don't think there is as much of an objection from the administrators on here since youtube has a robust copyright protection system and will self-police their hosted assets.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
For clarification - we allow NO linking / posting of copyrighted material, even if it's posted on youtube (youtube requires the copyright owner to report every instance of copyright violation, they do not do it automatically - which is why there are already multiple uploads of the game on youtube despite the fact ESPN holds the copyright).

We cannot police PMs, but we respect intellectual property here on TideFans.com.

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
I was unable to record the radio broadcast live so unless I find the broadcast during the off season, I don't see it happening :( Sorry.

Crimsonaudio. I have posted my videos numerous times and have never been told not to. Is this a new policy?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
For clarification - we allow NO linking / posting of copyrighted material, even if it's posted on youtube (youtube requires the copyright owner to report every instance of copyright violation, they do not do it automatically - which is why there are already multiple uploads of the game on youtube despite the fact ESPN holds the copyright).

We cannot police PMs, but we respect intellectual property here on TideFans.com.
Thanks for the clarification. I guess I was looking at it as a music issue, which youtube has gotten very good at self-policing. They can almost auto tag music snippets if need be.

fredfreddy

Jan 19, 2016
I find it odd how impossible it is to find any "Eli" audio at all of the game, Crimson Tide Sports Network has been replaying the Cotton Bowl almost daily for weeks, but not the Clemson game. ESPN3.com has the game available to watch as a replay, including the "normal" version, as well as their "mega cast" options (which were a bit weird but Kudos to them for trying something different) except specifically for the Eli/Phil version. Learfield basically has no content at all on their site... Seems like a missed opportunity somewhere, as there is clearly demand for it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.