After Watching The Championsip Replay Twice....

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Had I been a sheep herder in Montana, who happened to tune in, I would have said, "I know nothing about either team, but that was a great football game".
It really was....
RTR!
sip

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I have probably watched it 5 or so times already. All the different mega cast versions and I watched it while listening to Eli.

Great game.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Must be at the point right after Henry's first TD run for Alabama's first score. I relaxed at that point in real time since it looked like it was going to be a typical Bama victory.:)
Haha. I did too about that time, but I got nervous again as soon as they tied it at 7-7, which lasted until 00:00.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I have probably watched it 5 or so times already. All the different mega cast versions and I watched it while listening to Eli.

Great game.
I synced my tv to radio broadcast and now I have watch it with Fowler and Herbie, I dont have a problem with either one but, they arent a good paring. Fowler isnt a great play by play man. It really would not matter. I would still listen to Eli unless we had Keith Jackson back. But I reallly hate games like that for Bama , I love it when we are up 24 to zip at half. While it might have been good for the ratings. It wasnt good for my liver.

RTR

bobstod

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Magnolia Springs, AL. USA
I tried watching the living room thing with all those vociferous people who didn't seem to care much about the FB game. I forgot to tape the version with just crow noise, so I watched the main broadcast that I had seen live. Still got nervous. You're right, sip. Great game.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I tried watching the living room thing with all those vociferous people who didn't seem to care much about the FB game. I forgot to tape the version with just crow noise, so I watched the main broadcast that I had seen live. Still got nervous. You're right, sip. Great game.

The voices one? That was horrible, the woman on that didn't care one bit about the game. She was talking about Gilligan's Island for a long time. Why not have a woman that actually cares about football??

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I've tried to watch it a couple of times but I can't seem to get enough quiet time to actually watch it. I guess I'm just going to have to wait until my sil takes Mrs. Reb to a doctor's apt, or something..
:frown:

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
The officials should have just let #90 line up next to Jake. Lost count at 8 that he was either clearly offsides or darn close.
I noticed that too after rewatching game. He was offsides way more thn the few times the announcers pointedit put.
This is pretty much par for the course these days. I routinely see players lined up in the neutral zone with no flag thrown. It's gotten to the point where a player has to be obscuring an opposing player from view for the flag to be thrown. It's like illegal man downfield... they let it happen so much that teams are willing to push the envelope to see what they can get away with.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.