Question: Depth Chart for 2016 (Direct all depth chart discussion here)

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: Depth Chart for 2016?

The good thing is we're not lacking in skill guys who could be a threat with the ball in their hands...just a matter of finding the most reliable KRs/PRs.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

I keep posting this I think because I like the music. That VSTI computer generated stuff is really catchy, so is Blake Barnett. The Elite 11 camp MVP! Who received critical praise from NFL quarterbacks. No other Bama QB recruit blew up an elite camp like Barnett did. And he was hand picked by Kiffin.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia

Yikes. But he needs to put some weight on. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds

Is no one seeing significant time for OJ Smith or J Dwight on the D-Line?

Does Dakota Ball return to defense?

How about Scarbrough/Harris/ Gore/Emmons at RB with Ronnie Clark finding time at H-back? A faster version of Nysewander with more offensive potential? More like B Smelley at HBack.

Keith Holcombe getting notable time at LB?

Maybe Kirven spends more time on the DL? Adding experienced depth.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

Lol, I do like the music. I have been using my PC as a home studio for about 13 years now. I have Fl Studio host and mixer, electronic drum-set hooked in triggered by BFD2 samples, a guitar using a virtual amp, a midi keyboard that will run virtual synths. I think the music is catchy and interesting. I did blow up my computer last year though, sad. To me it's better than what you hear on the radio. Anyone can have a 80's caliber studio on their home PC, which is cool.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

At 10orC has me concerned, coming off of at Arky.
Me too. They seem to have a few pieces to the puzzle with a good qb and rb coming back. I am glad we may have so many players coming back and not declaring for the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

At 10orC has me concerned, coming off of at Arky.
The NC this year will definitely help our cause the next couple of seasons if we drop early games as far as clutter from doubters, but the flip side is that clutter actually inspired the team this year. They were reading about a washed up program, and even a coach, and they responded like no other team I have seen under coach Saban. And Arky is on the rise too.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL

Last I heard he and Allen are waiting on NFL grading and are in limbo.
My understanding is that Allen is projected as a late 1st or early 2nd round pick. Most analyst have Howard going in the 2nd as the third TE prospect taken.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Allen was given a second round grade from the advisory. Howard was probably given a worse grade than Allen's because these letters were delivered before the bowl games. Howard hadn't really shown any down field explosiveness until our two playoff games. Most of his production was short to medium throws in the regular season. Stuff that we've done with any old TE on the roster in the past.

Now in the playoffs, we did some things with him that demonstrates he's more than just any ol' generic college TE...but that wasn't what their grade was based upon. I still think he's taking an awfully big risk to declare because he's gonna have to nail the combine to stay in the first three rounds. His production works against his resume and will scare some teams.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Returning Starters

So based on the latest draft declarations, how many starters (on Offense and Defense) do we have returning? :cool2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.