Harbaugh climbs tree

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Whatever he is doing seems to be working. Last I checked he was on play from playing in their title game, totally dominated the Gators in a bowl game and have a top 5 recruiting class.
He wasn't one play away. He a play and 30 points away. Even a win against Sparty, he would have had to beat Ohio State to make it to the championship game.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
He wasn't one play away. He a play and 30 points away. Even a win against Sparty, he would have had to beat Ohio State to make it to the championship game.
Regardless, pretty remarkable turn around in a program in one season. And they absolutely thumped the SEC East champ.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
As much as I dislike UM, we have only heard one side of the story, and because of NCAA rules will never hear the other side. Keep that in mind. Stuff like this has been thrown out there about Alabama/Saban. I didn't believe that, and I am not believing this.
The difference is, no one in the national media is really making a big deal about Harbaugh doing it. "Oh he's quirky, lol."

If Saban did this it'd be the only thing mentioned in the 24 hour sports news cycle.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
As much as I dislike UM, we have only heard one side of the story, and because of NCAA rules will never hear the other side. Keep that in mind. Stuff like this has been thrown out there about Alabama/Saban. I didn't believe that, and I am not believing this.
What's the other side to hear? "Uhh... Yeah. I spent the night with a few boys this past month. I really wanted them to spend the next three to five years of their lives with me."

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
What's the other side to hear? "Uhh... Yeah. I spent the night with a few boys this past month. I really wanted them to spend the next three to five years of their lives with me."
Read the article linked in the post that I replied to. Seems pretty clear.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I have to take to the extreme. What I have learned from "this thread", it is ok for Jim to reject you, but do not say no to Jim Harbaugh, come to Michigan. or you might get this reaction.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.