Police Blotter: Woman Demands Sex, Attacks Hubby With Nunchucks

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
http://www.crimeincharlotte.com/roc...-hitting-husband-with-nunchucks/#.VqBWW7JOloM

Rock Hill police said a woman who assaulted her husband with ceramic figurines and then nunchucks has been charged with aggravated domestic violence.

The incident occurred at a home on the 1800 block of Springsteen Road. Police were called there on Sunday around 8:30 p.m.

Sondra Earle-Kelly, 51, was charged with criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature.

Kelly’s husband was covered in blood when he answered the door, and police said there was blood on the walls of the home, which was in disarray.

According to the police report, the victim had been in the living room watching TV when Kelly asked him to go with her to bed. When her husband said no, Kelly became furious and started throwing ceramic figurines at him.

The victim showed police injuries on his arms that seemed to be defensive. He was offered transport to the hospital but declined.

He also told police that his wife kept assaulting him with anything she could find before picking up nunchucks. Kelly hit the victim several times in the head and face with the nunchucks.

Kelly told police she didn’t know how her husband received the injuries or how the home became disarrayed. She showed them apparently self-inflicted cuts on her stomach and was taken for treatment to the emergency room.

I haven't seen a set of nunchucks in probably 40 years, but whatevs. Here's the damsel-in-distress:

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
She'd have to beat me because IWNHI. I'm not sure about the look on her face if she is pouting or alien is going to jump out. Can't imagine what the other end would look like. :eek:

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
She'd have to beat me because IWNHI. I'm not sure about the look on her face if she is pouting or alien is going to jump out. Can't imagine what the other end would look like. :eek:
Apparently the husband didn't want to see either end.

I dunno......if she were throwing figurines - like Precious Moments at me, then came after me with nunchucks, I think I would have enough fight in me to take her down.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.