S Nolan Turner Signs With Clemson

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Re: Kevin Turner's son to Clemson

I'm happy for Nolan, KT, and the family especially given the struggles Kevin has had with ALS. Nolan has always seemed like a solid young man and a great competitor.

Obviously many on the Clemson boards don't understand the circumstances behind Dabo's decision. Many openly bashing him for the decision to use a scholarship when they have so many "four star safeties" clamoring to be a part of Clemson nation. (yea right)

Sad.

I'm happy for Nolan, KT, and the family especially given the struggles Kevin has had with ALS. Nolan has always seemed like a solid young man and a great competitor.

Obviously many on the Clemson boards don't understand the circumstances behind Dabo's decision. Many openly bashing him for the decision to use a scholarship when they have so many "four star safeties" clamoring to be a part of Clemson nation. (yea right)

Sad.
They better watch that. He'd leave them for greener pastures.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

Has anyone posted an update on KT lately? I'm not able to read the story at the moment.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

Dabo is a bit of a weird dude. But, he does seem to make "investment" decisions and appears to have loyalty to those that helped him along in his life....

lorange

1st Team
Jan 21, 2005

Does the Coach Bryant scholarship for children of former players still exist? I understand he was offered a preferred walk on at Alabama.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Re: S Nolan Turner Commits to Clemson

My son tells me Coach Saban was at Vestavia High today to talk with Nolan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LCN

FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005

Does the Coach Bryant scholarship for children of former players still exist? I understand he was offered a preferred walk on at Alabama.
Kevin played for Curry and Stallings . The Bryant scholarships are only for children of those who played during his tenure .

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

I wish Nolan had been able to come to Bama on a scholarship -- football or academic. I give Dabo a lot of props for offering Nolan the schollie even though he could have gotten another player with more stars. It certainly sounds like Nolan has the same grit and determination Kevin exhibited when he played for Bama which can be just as valuable to a team as a player with 4 or 5 stars.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds

Nolan sounds like a "glue" player. Helps hold the team together. Football teams are large organizations . . . They need the glue types.

Our 2015/6 team had lots of them.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

I wish him luck up there and really hope Kevin gets to see him a good bit. Once ALS takes you downhill it seems to do it awfully quick. Praying for the Turner family.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.