Chickens, roads and politics...

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Allen Iverson...

"CHICKENS!!!" We talkin bout CHICKENS! I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about CHICKENS, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about CHICKENS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
Al Gore: "The chicken obviously crossed the road to escape global warming...had I not invented roads, this poor chicken would be running aimlessly around a barnyard or pasture somewhere, in a panic..."

Bill Clinton: "I did not have...wait a minute--could you describe this chicken?"

Al Gore: "Oh yeah, I invented chickens, too"

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Al Gore: "The chicken obviously crossed the road to escape global warming...had I not invented roads, this poor chicken would be running aimlessly around a barnyard or pasture somewhere, in a panic..."

Bill Clinton: "I did not have...wait a minute--could you describe this chicken?"

Al Gore: "Oh yeah, I invented chickens, too"
That can't be true, Urban Meyer invented roads

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Les Miles: If the chicken wants to cross the road he should cross the road and if doesn't then don't do it. Obviously if he's on the other side he crossed the road and if he isn't then he didn't. It doesn't matter whats on the other side, I'm just saying.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
Les Miles: If the chicken wants to cross the road he should cross the road and if doesn't then don't do it. Obviously if he's on the other side he crossed the road and if he isn't then he didn't. It doesn't matter whats on the other side, I'm just saying.

Yes, yes...The chicken has to have the WANT to BE on the other side of the road, and if he has that desire, that drive and determination, then all other things aside, if he will persevere in all things necessary to get to the other side of the road, then he will be successful in that crossing…unless, of course, he doesn’t pay attention to traffic and gets run over…then, well, he’s just roadkill…

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Ed Orgeron: Yaw yraw yraw yaw, wraw yawr! Yawr yaw, poulet!

Kaffee: Colonel Jessep, why did the chicken cross the road?
Colonel Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to...
Colonel Jessep: You want answers?!
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Colonel Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has roads, and those roads have to be guarded by men with cookware. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for that chicken, and you curse the chefs. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That that chicken's death, while tragic, probably served five. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, serves thousands. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at dinner parties, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like braise, saute, rue. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent preparing entrees. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very morsels that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up an egg, and make an omelet. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
Kaffee: Did you order the cordon bleu?
Colonel Jessep: I did the job I...
Kaffee: Did you order the cordon bleu?!
Colonel Jessep: You're damn right, I did!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
There are 13,439 people with the Chicken surname on MyHeritage.

Not sure why I'm posting, but I did find it interesting. I've never met anyone whose last name is Chicken --

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.