Weather Reports From Your Area?

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Looks like my daughter's neighborhood in northern VA. I think they had 26" in the end. We had all of 3" here on Monte Sano...
This was one whopper of a storm. They were trucking out the snow in a dump truck last night. There is no where to put the snow in our apartment complex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
i thought today was supposed to warm up to 50. I planned on biking. It hasn't so I didn't.
I'm atop Monte Sano, where it's usually cooler, but it's now 37 up here and 36 in the valley. Highs forecast in the low 50s in the valley tomorrow, so probably high 40s here. In any event, Denver is warmer. I have a pic on my Facebook from a couple of friends in CO, biking out of Golden yesterday in 60F weather...

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
We ended up with 9-10 inches of snow Friday evening and night. Saturday, road crews were out plowing roads and spreading salt. Most primary roads were in good shape on Saturday but everything was fine on Sunday. The school districts to our east in the next county closed along with almost all in eastern Ky. and W.V. We came in on a two hour delay.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
We ended up with 9-10 inches of snow Friday evening and night. Saturday, road crews were out plowing roads and spreading salt. Most primary roads were in good shape on Saturday but everything was fine on Sunday. The school districts to our east in the next county closed along with almost all in eastern Ky. and W.V. We came in on a two hour delay.
Where are you?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.