Sweet highlight Video of Bama's season - best one I've seen

JustinT256

1st Team
Sep 21, 2015
Dayton, Ohio
Wow.. So I'll be honest. Most of the time I never give these videos the time of day because, most of the time, they're just flat out corny. This video actually gave me chills. Thank you for posting this! RTR!

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
That is probably the best produced with best content of any Bama video I have ever seen. Excellent.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Dang, now I am fired up and I still have to sit here at work. Roll Tide!

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
6 Minutes? How indifferent to Alabama football would you have to be watch it only once?

Yea, I've watched it about 12 times at least. I just realize what folks on this thread have mentioned ---- about lame videos and music. This one, however, is different. It's the perfect mix. Also, some folks patience level is not very good. Gotta watch the whole video through.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
A video made by someone with some chops for video production. The music fits the beats on the screens. The intro sets the stage. The conclusion makes the statement.

I have nothing against hip-hop but the whole youtube highlight genre of just putting a song behind a bunch of clips is the easy way out...this person actually "produced" something.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.