Sweet highlight Video of Bama's season - best one I've seen

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I had the same thing happen to me. I hate it when that happens.
Masterpiece. I doubt can be topped.

Looking back at the TD video in this thread, it is eye popping how many big play TD's we had, you don't see many inside the 5 TD's. The contrast of that to the Shula days with the Jumbo package, if we were fortunate enough to even get there, was the norm. Kiffin finds ways to exploit the defense like no other OC we have had imo, even better than McElwain. I am talking Homer Smith level's. I think he is the best OC/QB coach since Homer Smith.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
After watching that video.......again, this 2015 team is by far my favorite Alabama team under coach Saban and I doubt it will be passed in the future. The contrast from Ole Miss to MSU, Clemson, much greater than other teams. I am positive that many have a Bryant team, maybe 66 that sticks out more than others. Be hard to top 2015. Too many story lines and certainly not boring.

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
Sorry to dig up an ooold thread, but does anyone know if there is a copy of this video anywhere else? It looks like the original is no longer there.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.