Looking for 2 to LSU B'ball game this Saturday

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Game is sold out. I'm looking for 2 tkts. Text me at 251-605-5498 if you have some for sale.

Found Some. Thanks to those of you that replied.

Last edited:

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
I was going to text you but its 5am in Alabama, but I have four tickets I could email the PDF file. I wont be heading that way form Atlanta because we are worried about possible ice and the heavy winds here.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
The problem with this type situation - all the games are sold out but half the people never show - is because half the basketball season ticket holders are tide pride members who only buy these tickets to boost up their overall points in tide pride, while never planning on attending a basketball game. This hurts our team, having no fans in the stands. I challenge you who i've just described, and you know who you are. Please either put your tickets up for sale or give them away to those of us who'd like to attend the basketball games so our team can play in front of a good crowd. This needs to be fixed by the buffoons at tide pride who came up with this idiotic plan of boosting points based on multiple sports.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.