Game Thread: Official Game Thread - Bama vs. LSU...

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
There is no reason to play 16-18 minutes and foul out. Agree, our bigs have to stay on the floor and not watching from the bench in foul trouble. Hopefully, our 3 ball is falling today. RTR"

bamadp

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2006
Sheffield, Al.
The keys to a Bama win are, we must rebound. We were outrebounded by a smaller Auburn team. More assists and fewer to's (especially unforced errors). Our assist to turnover ratio is 1 to 1.3, IOW, for every four assists we make, we have five to's. Ya know this is killing CAJ. We can't fall in love with the three point line. We're shooting way too many three's. Against AU half our shots were three's. We were 8-30 outside the arc, but 17-30 from inside the arc to the rim. AU is one of the few teams in this league we can matchup favorably with inside, yet we shot more three's against them than we did against Kentucky at home. We don't shot the three well, as attested by our 34% average. If you don't do something well, the answer is not to do more of it.

Our first five conference games were tough.. I was hoping we'd get at least two wins. We didn't, I think CAJ has done an outstanding job this season, but we need to hold serve at home.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Wish I could have made it up for the game. Hopefully we get off to a fast start and have a good shooting day - we're going to need it.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
We need to have at least one player bail out after we take a shot on offense. Can't give up layups to Simmons in transition. To easy.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Taylor is getting a lot of work early. Maybe our guys can get Simmons in foul trouble.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.