Coach Saban bored with trophies

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Not sure who designed that trophy, but I like the other ones better.

#bamafanproblems

Anyone know if the AP still awards a trophy. #sentimentalbamafan
We got this sucker too,

Last edited:

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
I would be tired of them too if every time I turned around I was bumping into one of them.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I think this whole thread is hilarious. Most schools would give anything to have even a quarter of the trophies that The University of Alabama has accumulated. Yet, here we are with such a successful program that has earned so many accolades, awards, trophies etc., that we are actually having a discussion about which ones look better than the others.
:rofl:

To me, every time I walk into the Bryant museum and look around, I am overwhelmed and awestruck. I think every single one of them, as well as the collection as a whole, is absolutely beautiful.
Imo, trophies are like money. You can never have too much. RTR
:biga:

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I think that he enjoys the wins and championships, but he is just more reserved in his outward response. He has learned that his every action and word is news. He has an image that he is trying to project. Everything is important.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Coach Saban get emotional during a game but once it's over I guess he starts thinking about what the team could have done better. I detect a little bit of a smile in the photos where he has won. To be fair to Coach Saban it looks like a couple of the photos were taken before the game was played. Especially the ones with the trophy and #15 helmet.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I watched the show on TV yesterday, and while it was cool to see the trophy, the game itself was a lot more fun. I don't think Saban is into all the pomp and circumstance.

The game was also two weeks ago so the thrill had probably worn off a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.