Tyren Jones to South Carolina

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Re: Tyren Jones to SC

What makes you think he'll be in the NFL? He's got to get into a school first.
That was a little tongue in cheek reference to his problems and an epidemic in the NFL that's all.

Last edited:

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

Add that I do think he will get a shot at the NFL IF he gets things sorted out, but that is my opinion.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

I hope he gets his life together and becomes a productive member of society, but I really don't care if he makes the NFL or not. He came here and got kicked off the team because he couldn't follow the rules. to me, he was a waste of a scholarship. Someone who could follow the rules lost a chance to get a national championship ring.

Given his lack of work ethic off the field, I don't see him getting far in the pros.

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland

UPDATE: From Goupstate.com http://www.goupstate.com/article/20...is-Jones-could-have-chance-to-join-USC-later-

Jones committed to USC last month after his official visit knowing he wasn't going to be in a position academically to sign Wednesday. But he failed to follow the plan designed by USC to get him in a position to qualify for enrollment and the Gamecocks basically washed their hands of him.

The door to USC hasn't been completely shut on Jones who could get another look later in the year if he can get academically qualified, which at this point appears to be a long shot.
Sad if true, the kid still having issues (this time academically).

tru2bama

Scout Team
Sep 19, 2004
Birmimgham, AL
Mama raised me right then I married well (season ticket holder). My first game was Coach Stallings' first. And we have been at every home game since.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.