Evan Mathis, Roman Harper, and Kevin Norwood are going to the Super Bowl

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

mikelove

Scout Team
Oct 4, 2014
Well I just can't bring myself to cheer for scam so go donco's( that's what my wife calls the Broncos) . Plus she would probably divorce me for rooting against the Broncos.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: Evan Mathis is going to the Super Bowl

Weird stat line - Brady has matched up with the Manning brothers 6 times in championship games (4 vs Peyton in AFCCG, 2 vs Eli in SB). The Manning brothers have won 5 of those 6 match-ups. In spite of that, Brady has won 4 Super Bowls.

Only the Manning brothers have kept him from totally dominating the sport.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

I am a Falcons fan and a Chiefs fan. This might be the first Super Bowl I will not watch since I was 11 years old.

Last edited:

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina

Cam v. Peyton is gonna be a tough one for Bama fans...just celebrate that one of them is gonna help a few of our guys get a ring.
$cam did not lead the orange puke band playing crocky flop in birmingham. I'll be pulling for Cackalacky!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

I am a Falcons fan and a Chiefs fan. This might be the first Super Bowl I will not watch since I was 11 years old.
So, you are going to punish yourself because you don't like some of the players on the field?

miggy402

1st Team
Aug 23, 2009
Waycross, GA

I'll be pulling for the Panthers, but maybe they can win without $cam scoring a TD. I just really dislike his flamboyant celebrations. IDK, call me old school, but I wish people could play the game without rubbing peoples faces in every positive play they execute. :p_conf:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Hey, I have no issues with Cam playing in NFL.. Like it or not, dude is real good. It's just a football game... I"ll be watching the superbowl and of course, I'll be rooting for Denver to beat Carolina, but other than that, oh well.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

I also didn't watch Oklahoma play Clemson.
Yeah, and I didn't watch Alabama play MSU - sometimes life gets in the way. Unless you are saying that you didn't watch that game because you don't like some of the players on the field, I don't see your point.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA

Evan is a Homewood, AL guy and would love to see him get a ring. It appears Carolina will be the opponent and I love Harper and Norwood but they are on Scam's team and I just can't pull for them.
He's also Bob Baumhower's nephew. His mother Debbie Mathis is Bob's sister.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Hey, I have no issues with Cam playing in NFL.. Like it or not, dude is real good. It's just a football game... I"ll be watching the superbowl and of course, I'll be rooting for Denver to beat Carolina, but other than that, oh well.
I was born in March of 1966, so the Super Bowl advertises my upcoming birthday, this is a biggie I will be watching. You never you, it may be your last.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.