Evan Mathis, Roman Harper, and Kevin Norwood are going to the Super Bowl

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
In this modern era of Alabama football, sometimes we forget that there are a handful of players still in the NFL from the pre-Saban era that have went on to do great things. He's playing on the Broncos this year...hopefully he can get a ring!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Re: Evan Mathis is going to the Super Bowl

And either Rashad Johnson and Ed Stinson (Cardinals) or Roman Harper and Kevin Norwood (Panthers) will join him...

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama

Happy for Evan. Every player in the Super Bowl gets a ring...at least they used to.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Best guard in the NFL. Good for him, and Manning.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama

What's happened to Kevin. I thought he would be a great player for my Seahakws then they traded him, but he hasn't played much this season.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Happy for Evan. Every player in the Super Bowl gets a ring...at least they used to.
Losing team gets conference champion rings (or, in the case of one Steelers team, a conference championship watch).

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Evan is a Homewood, AL guy and would love to see him get a ring. It appears Carolina will be the opponent and I love Harper and Norwood but they are on Scam's team and I just can't pull for them.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

We get to watch Scam maybe win a Super Bowl, yeah team.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama

Yep I'll be rooting for the Broncos. Don't like Scam, but they will be a tough out.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Cam v. Peyton is gonna be a tough one for Bama fans...just celebrate that one of them is gonna help a few of our guys get a ring.

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Cam v. Peyton is gonna be a tough one for Bama fans...just celebrate that one of them is gonna help a few of our guys get a ring.
Yup..As much as I dislike sCam & Peyton, I respect the hell out of them both on the football field, Peyton will go down in the history books right besides Montana & all the other best best of the best that's ever played the game in the NFL & sCam has the potential to top them all before he hangs up his cleats..I will be pulling for The Panther's & hope Coach Shula wins him a SB Ring along with Roman Harper..

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011

Cam has an annoying personality, but is a beast on the football field.

Congrats to Mathis, but i like the Panthers to win this one, great defense and dual threat Cam on offense.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Don't forget Cam would be nothing without the leadership of Mike Shula.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.