News Article: Chris Black on Alabama Offense

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I'll walk by my annoyance if his words were twisted (not that my annoyance matters to anyone but me), I just thought it was a shame that a guy who seemed like he was putting in the effort, got along with his teammates and had stuck around the program to try to make it work would leave by throwing shade at the program. Just thought it was unnecessary and a little un-classy (to make up a word). But as B1GTide stated, we know these are his words. I'll chalk it up to not being good with the media and getting taken for a ride by someone who saw an opportunity to ruffle the feathers of poor saps like myself.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I'll walk by my annoyance if his words were twisted (not that my annoyance matters to anyone but me), I just thought it was a shame that a guy who seemed like he was putting in the effort, got along with his teammates and had stuck around the program to try to make it work would leave by throwing shade at the program. Just thought it was unnecessary and a little un-classy (to make up a word). But as B1GTide stated, we know these are his words. I'll chalk it up to not being good with the media and getting taken for a ride by someone who saw an opportunity to ruffle the feathers of poor saps like myself.
Better yet, a person that is a "contributor" to the AJC's SEC blog site.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Better yet, a person that is a "contributor" to the AJC's SEC blog site.

This explains a lot. Having managed my fair share of WP sites it would seem it's a scrub who stumbled across the info and saw a shot to crack the industry with an article that would get clicks. Not having any WP credentials and my inability to find anything else he's written backs that theory up.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Guys with 290 receiving yards over their college career do not typically get utilized in the NFL. He needs a place that will give him a shot and a high quality season in 2016.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Guys with 290 receiving yards over their college career do not typically get utilized in the NFL. He needs a place that will give him a shot and a high quality season in 2016.
From listening to late round guys that got second chances in the league, what you do in college is crucial, because you will barely get a look by most teams as they concentrate on the ones who wowed them with their tape from college. He needs to play another year.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.