Indictments over Planned Parenthood videos announced

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I do have a question to the pro-abortionists - since we are on this topic.....

Would it be legal to abort a fetus that we can genetically ID as being homosexual (if at some point in the future, that becomes possible to identify).....?

Or is it more of a "you can abort a fetus for no reason, but not for a bad one" thing?
I seem to recall arguing years ago with you that people weren't born gay, guess you've seen the light on that issue?

Nice to see you evolving a bit

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
I do have a question to the pro-abortionists - since we are on this topic.....

Would it be legal to abort a fetus that we can genetically ID as being homosexual (if at some point in the future, that becomes possible to identify).....?

Or is it more of a "you can abort a fetus for no reason, but not for a bad one" thing?
I don't think that there are any pro-abortionists on this board.

That said, as there are (to the best of my knowledge) no laws that prohibit women whose genetic tests indicate that their fetus may be homosexual from getting abortions , yes, it would be legal. Or does your hypothetical question also posit such a law?

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I seem to recall arguing years ago with you that people weren't born gay, guess you've seen the light on that issue?

Nice to see you evolving a bit
Nah....not me....I have no idea if people are born gay or not - not even sure I have an opinion on that, wrong conservative....

I was just asking a question - and how pro-abortionists feel about the possibility.

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I don't think that there are any pro-abortionists on this board.

That said, as there are (to the best of my knowledge) no laws that prohibit women whose genetic tests indicate that their fetus may be homosexual from getting abortions , yes, it would be legal. Or does your hypothetical question also posit such a law?
pro-abortionist
n
a person who is in favour of the medical provision of abortion
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
No pro-abortionists on the board?

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Did you just tell me what I do and do not think? What a strange argument.
I honestly don’t care which term activists use. Those are political labels and do not misdescribe actual medical terminology.
But I have seen many of those who oppose abortion use the term "baby" at every opportunity and accuse their opponents, who instead wield the term "fetus," of being cold, heartless, and unemotional.
So, which is it? Do you not care what terms they use? Or do you care? Because it sure sounds like you cared when you typed it?

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
HarperCollins notwithstanding, there is a difference between "pro-choice" and "pro-abortion".
What's the difference to you? Are people who are in favor of keeping abortion legal not "pro-choice"?

So, are you saying that only women who have abortions can be a "pro-abortionist"? Everyone else is just "pro-choice"?

pro-abortionist
n
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
at least speaking for myself, i am not pro or anti abortion. i think it is a choice to be left to each woman
by definition - you are a "pro-abortionist" --

pro-abortionist
n

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
What's the difference to you? Are people who are in favor of keeping abortion legal not "pro-choice"?
People who are pro-choice believe in choice--that is, that REGARDLESS OF HOW THEY THEMSELVES FEEL ABOUT ABORTION, a woman has the right to make that choice for herself because it is her body.

So, are you saying that only women who have abortions can be a "pro-abortionist"? Everyone else is just "pro-choice"?
No.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Nah, just typical foolishness, we've come to expect......can't win the argument, be a bung hole.....par for the course
I live for your personal attacks

and wasn't even a part of this particular argument as you lost it early yesterday but can't see that through your own arrogance

it is fun to watch though

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
People who are pro-choice believe in choice--that is, that REGARDLESS OF HOW THEY THEMSELVES FEEL ABOUT ABORTION, a woman has the right to make that choice for herself because it is her body.

No.
But to believe in "choice" you have to allow for the medical provision of abortion....which means you are in favor of it. Tweaking the definition so you feel better doesn't really change what it is.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.