Bernie Sanders

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
It will be interesting to see if Bernie falls in line. It would seemingly violate his principles and, in my opinion, would make him no better than the next two-bit politician. We shall see how genuine and honest he really is.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Hearing a lot of rumbling regarding Bernie potentially jumping tot he Green Party. I can't believe he'd actually do that as i think that would ultimately destroy Hillary's campaign, but at this point I'm not sure. I'm asking around...

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
If he can last a few more years (doubtful) the Democrat party will become the Green party.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Hearing a lot of rumbling regarding Bernie potentially jumping tot he Green Party. I can't believe he'd actually do that as i think that would ultimately destroy Hillary's campaign, but at this point I'm not sure. I'm asking around...
Stein offered it up to him a few weeks back and he declined. not sure why that would change now, he has officially endorsed hillary

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Vegas odds just went up on him being found dead in a mysterious freak accident.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
sounds like a bunch of "look at me" wishful thinking by some special snowflakes on the internet

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
we really need something like this to happen just for the 2 party system to finally go the way of the dodo.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.