Link: *** RB Josh Jacobs Signs With Alabama ***

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: RB Joshua Jacobs Updates

and isn't A. Thomas a linebacker? Thats impressive too.

I didn't realize D. Harris is that fast.
I did not notice Adonis and yes he is a LB. BTW, love the name.

That is why Damien is/was one of our return guys on kick-off. He has some jets, just has not had a chance to show it much.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds

Feedback on his visit? Based on hearing little so far today, are we assuming this fellow is a "we'll know Feb 3" ?

Sure would like another RB with Emmons in this class.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

According to Barton Simmons 247 staff, a close source indicates it's a battle between Alabama and Missouri for Jacobs. Depth is a concerned for him according to the source. Aside from Bo and Harris, Jacobs need to realize that he can battle for playing time against Gore and Marks and Marks is not your every down back. Furthermore Emmons is not a guarantee to qualify. You can't have too many backs on the roster and it's not like the NFL is calling for you after your freshman season. Not too mention, rotation of backs will be hugely beneficial for his health and longevity. I hope he sees the bigger picture down the road.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

According to Barton Simmons 247 staff, a close source indicates it's a battle between Alabama and Missouri for Jacobs. Depth is a concerned for him according to the source. Aside from Bo and Harris, Jacobs need to realize that he can battle for playing time against Gore and Marks and Marks is not your every down back. Furthermore Emmons is not a guarantee to qualify. You can't have too many backs on the roster and it's not like the NFL is calling for you after your freshman season. Not too mention, rotation of backs will be hugely beneficial for his health and longevity. I hope he sees the bigger picture down the road.
24/7 CB says Bama 57% OU 43%. Guess we'll see.

Last edited:

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Re: RB Joshua Jacobs will commit at 10AM CT, Wed

Saw on Twitter he committed to us.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JustinT256

1st Team
Sep 21, 2015
Dayton, Ohio
Re: RB Joshua Jacobs will commit at 10AM CT, Wed

I watched this kid's highlight tape last night.. How the heck is he just now being noticed. This dude has wheels for DAYS. So fast.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Re: ***RB Josh Jacobs commits to Bama***

I thought I had heard he had just earned a 4th Star? Maybe there wasn't consensus? It looks like the system he was playing him held his evaluation back more than anything. We can work with those tools though.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.