DL Rashan Gary Signs With Michigan

mikelove

Scout Team
Oct 4, 2014
Re: DL Rashan Gary Updates

Never gave bama a punchers chance at Gary to begin with so this is a *yawn* moment for me.
He's scared of competition. He's a mama's boy that knows if he comes to the sec he might get exposed. I personally am glad he eliminated us cause I don't want his ego on our team.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia

He's scared of competition. He's a mama's boy that knows if he comes to the sec he might get exposed. I personally am glad he eliminated us cause I don't want his ego on our team.
Maybe a tad harsh. Most of these kids seem to have egos. Understandable with the attention they are getting and given their age. Nothing a couple 2-a-days and getting trucked by 10 other ***** recruits in practice can't solve. I'd have taken him in a heartbeat.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005

I don't see how anyone can be surprised when he never took an official visit here.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Stop. Just stop.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009

This guy does not seem the type. He really seemed to spend the time to determine what was best for his future, and the education part of it was very important. I'm not buying this on him.

Edit: RTR said it better.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

I looked, and Michigan still has 17 kids not signed.....that's really high at this point in the day

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama

After watching his segment on ESPN2, I'd say you are 100% incorrect. Very humble kid and you could tell it was a very difficult decision for him.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

More drama...bet the mother is doing it.

Meechegin will have to get use to that sort of thing with her around.:cool2:

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

More drama...bet the mother is doing it.

Meechegin will have to get use to that sort of thing with her around.:cool2:
It's really sad, because he seems like such a quiet humble kid. To be stuck with a helicopter parent like that is awful.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al

Just a thought but a limo . That seems alittle over the top, I don't believe he'd like the process to well so it's better he signed elsewhere I may be wrong but I just figure,he'd be in for a shock when he got going to know it wasn't a 24/7 party

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.