DE / DT Jeffery Simmons Updates

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Again, creating a new thread because I couldn't find an existing one and because discussion of his recruitment was spilling over into unrelated threads.

FWIW, his official visit went well last weekend and there is reason to be bullish about the chances for Alabama on this one, but his official visit this weekend to Oxford will probably tell the tale.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Again, creating a new thread because I couldn't find an existing one and because discussion of his recruitment was spilling over into unrelated threads.

FWIW, his official visit went well last weekend and there is reason to be bullish about the chances for Alabama on this one, but his official visit this weekend to Oxford will probably tell the tale.
Why am I having trouble being overly optimistic here?

By the way BET, agree with your deletion of my " Simmons and Gary " thread. This is better.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
By the way BET, agree with your deletion of my " Simmons and Gary " thread. This is better.
No worries, just standard board policy, no objections to any specific content, of course. Feel free to copy-and-paste all of the stuff from that thread into the specific prospects' threads.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
I will believe he is coming to Tuscaloosa when he signs his LOI. Great lengths will be taken in Mississippi to prevent any top in state player from ending up at Bama. Have not signed one since Freeze showed up in Oxford.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.