Game Thread: Official Game Thread - Bama vs. UT...

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
How many SEC home teams have shot 2 free throws at halftime? I'm not watching the game, but following the box score and the discrepancy in fouls the last two games on our home court has been very obvious.

In most SEC road games, we can't go two minutes without the other team on the line.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
How many SEC home teams have shot 2 free throws at halftime? I'm not watching the game, but following the box score and the discrepancy in fouls the last two games on our home court has been very obvious.

In most SEC road games, we can't go two minutes without the other team on the line.
And we are attacking the rim

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Team really needs to win this game- if nothing else for the overall mind-set. Nice job getting it close by half time.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
This team should have stayed home. An embarrassing effort against a really mediocre team. Worse effort I have seen in a long time. Yes, I am being negative-but this is sad.
I know Avery does not have his guys but, the first 15 minutes reminded me of why the Mavs canned him after taking them to the NBA finals 2 years before and a team record 67 wins the following year.

Can't wait for Avery to have his guys next year and moving forward. The future is bright.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Tennessee is taking advantage of the lack of ball handlers. To be fair, they don't seem to have one themselves at times.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Mine "worked," but the picture was lousy and the sound was so squawky, you could hardly understand...
Wife is a project manager for AT&T working on some DirecTV projects. I told her she needs to fix the issue... I'm now sleeping on the couch tonight.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
We have U-verse, where I am watching. Alternate channel works. The video is poor, as it was for the LSU game. Listening to CTSN, so can't comment on the audio.

(Actually, I am on 92.7, in Arab. Its audio is much better than the original network audio. And not 30 seconds behind. Go figure.)

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Wife is a project manager for AT&T working on some DirecTV projects. I told her she needs to fix the issue... I'm now sleeping on the couch tonight.
Any issues like that I need to discuss with my wife are discussed afterwards. That way if I end up on the couch I don't mind as much [emoji57]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.