Game Thread: Official Game Thread - Bama vs. UT...

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
We have U-verse, where I am watching. Alternate channel works. The video is poor, as it was for the LSU game. Listening to CTSN, so can't comment on the audio.

(Actually, I am on 92.7, in Arab. Its audio is much better than the original network audio. And not 30 seconds behind. Go figure.)
The fact AT&T owns DirecTV, you'd think if Uverse has it, so would DirecTV. Especially since they are moving all the infrastructure and support to the DirecTV architecture.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
First time this year that I am really disappointed in the effort. Just do not look like they want to play at all. Again- this really is a must win for the rest of this season.

rolltideface

All-SEC
Jun 30, 2001
hoover, alabama
Strangest team I have ever watched. The team that beat ND (or Clemson or Wichita or USCe) only shows up sporadically. Not to mention that we are 1-5 and the team we beat was better than the ones we lost to....

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Strangest team I have ever watched. The team that beat ND (or Clemson or Wichita or USCe) only shows up sporadically. Not to mention that we are 1-5 and the team we beat was better than the ones we lost to....
Losing Ingram was a big loss to the team.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
High school teams can play better 3 point defense that what i am seeing tonight. No effort at all. I mean none. Can Hale get more than 3 inches off of the floor? Tennessee is not even very good- makes it even more ridiculous.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Certainly looks that way. If this is any indication then Bama will not win 4 conference games this year.
this team has quit...im only watching because of Coach Johnson...NOT because of this team of quitters. im so pee'd off and disappointed in these guys tonight

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.