Beginning of the end in Burns?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
lOL! Understand. Actually, I probably blew any chance at government employment forever coming out of law school. I applied for a position with the DOJ, tax division. It was just for giggles, since I'd decided to go to NYU. In the app, there was a question reading "Do you believe in the violent overthrow of lawfully constituted authority?" (exact wording, after all these years) I responded with one word - "Whose?"
92 has been slipping in his role. Some one is going to step in and assume control when there's a power vacuum. :)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
so it looks like the nevada assemblywoman who graced us with this brilliance has flown to oregon to help the patriots negotiate.

the feds have apparently barricaded the final four and they are whining that they might get arrested if they surrender to the feds.

eta: appears papa bundy decided to show up and he got arrested

link

and apparently franklin graham is there to lend support. because, of course he is.

Last edited:

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
If you have nearly 5 hours to Kill google this "02/10/16 FBI Siege, the Call from the Refuge" and listen to the recorded live stream from Burns. I can't link due to the language these pious christian warriors are using

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
If you have nearly 5 hours to Kill google this "02/10/16 FBI Siege, the Call from the Refuge" and listen to the recorded live stream from Burns. I can't link due to the language these pious christian warriors are using
franklin graham is coming to the rescue, so they're all good

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
so it looks like the nevada assemblywoman who graced us with this brilliance has flown to oregon to help the patriots negotiate.

the feds have apparently barricaded the final four and they are whining that they might get arrested if they surrender to the feds.

eta: appears papa bundy decided to show up and he got arrested

link

and apparently franklin graham is there to lend support. because, of course he is.
just reading up on her, she is a special kind of crazy

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
just reading up on her, she is a special kind of crazy

but she's a real patriot.

she's also a special kind of stupid. i read this morning that bundy's wife is now saying that this lady talked papa bundy into flying to portland to go to the refuge with her. he got arrested by the feds when he stepped off the plane in portland.

the keystone kops antics of these fools is making the shadenfreude even better

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

but she's a real patriot.

she's also a special kind of stupid. i read this morning that bundy's wife is now saying that this lady talked papa bundy into flying to portland to go to the refuge with her. he got arrested by the feds when he stepped off the plane in portland.

the keystone kops antics of these fools is making the shadenfreude even better
apparently she is on the live stream saying "I am rushing to get there as fast as I can" to the idiot four and then forgetting to mute while asking the driver to stop at McDonalds

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I think the LGBT community, which includes many theists of all stripes would argue that

as would many, many other groups
Gays, Trannies, Satanists, Communists, muzzies, Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, Taoists, Jews, Catholics and Polacks. Even brother Billy had to dislike someone.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.