NCAA to formally charge Ole Miss with rules violations (Freeze has resigned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Re: Yahoo: NCAA to formally charge Ole Miss with rules violations (UPDATE: NOA Releas

Hugh seemed very humble and sincere at Media Days. I sat watching and wondering if it was an act or if he is actually that dumb. It could well be he actually has no first hand knowledge of payments and all. Could be. I hope the truth comes out whether he knew before the fact or not.

OBMS

1st Team
Jan 9, 2011
Re: Yahoo: NCAA to formally charge Ole Miss with rules violations (UPDATE: NOA Releas

Hugh seemed very humble and sincere at Media Days. I sat watching and wondering if it was an act or if he is actually that dumb. It could well be he actually has no first hand knowledge of payments and all. Could be. I hope the truth comes out whether he knew before the fact or not.
If he doesn't know it is because he doesn't want to know.
His career in the Memphis area and the people he hung with for years suggests he has known for a long time. Don't forget he was on the same Ole Miss staff with David Saunders under Ed Orgeron and was Michael Oher's high school coach. It's an act, but he sells it well.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

His career in the Memphis area and the people he hung with for years suggests he has known for a long time. Don't forget he was on the same Ole Miss staff with David Saunders under Ed Orgeron and was Michael Oher's high school coach. It's an act, but he sells it well.
yeah, folks like freeze can always put on a show for folks and get sympathy.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

Sincerity is important. Once you learn to fake that, you've got it made.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

OM is one big fraud, you can't get back to somewhere you've never been. They were co-champs of the SEC 13 years ago. You have to go back 40 years from then (1963) for their previous one.
No, they weren't. They might have been co-SEC WESTERN DIVISION champions, but they weren't co-SEC champs. Some coach whom I've long since forgotten won the national title with LSU that year.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA

I had forgotten about that. It probably is an act. He had me, too.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

LOL..I wonder if that Ole miss defender ever found his jock strap he left on the field trying to tackle TR..

I just couldn't help myself and can't wait until the game this year. Also looking forward to Ole Miss getting their just reward.

OBMS

1st Team
Jan 9, 2011

Same kid grew up ----- made the interception against OJ Howard to seal the game in 2014.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Wow, coaches getting suspended doesn't happen very often. I hope back-to-back "titles" over Bama was worth it...
It's the new NCAA penalty structure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA

Next season? What if Old Miss pulls a Auburn when Cam's Dad was banned from Auburn home games and went anyway.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Some OM fans are still whistling past the graveyard but several I know have become very worried...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.