Ticket prices at the NEW Joe

HolyCow

3rd Team
Mar 27, 2010
Field of Dreams
How many of you have bought season tickets or seen how much they are asking
for per single seat? They range from 650-475-60-45-35-20. No price listed for
grandstand or general admission. The Braves don't have anything on Bama. LOL
Be interesting to see all the new concession fair. Pizza, Hamburger, Fries, Chicken.
Sure that and more to match the awesome NEW facility.

Last edited:

HolyCow

3rd Team
Mar 27, 2010
Field of Dreams
I know that the .525 Club and the Home plate club charge 650 and 475 Tide pride plus
190 season tickets. Are the rest also Tide pride plus 190? The seating diagram is misleading.
Still no single game tickets on sale. Anyone know?

LukeBentley

Scout Team
May 31, 2000
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
www.comcast.net
I got season tickets as well coming. Since I work on campus I got my tickets for 152 dollars. My seats were taken due to the renovation and I am now sitting on the 1st base side in Sect. GG. Unfortunately, I had a hard time in getting my season tickets and had to have the ticket director to help me. It has been frustrating but I got some. My tide pride fee was 35 dollars. If you sit in the suites and .525 club, you have to pay 650 for tide pride plus donate 10,000 dollars to the Crimson Tide Foundation to pay for the stadium!

HolyCow

3rd Team
Mar 27, 2010
Field of Dreams
I have sent 2 messages to Bama baseball asking about single game tickets. No reply.
I guess they are all about season tickets and don't care if anyone else would like to
consider going to some single games. Sure being a big secret about it. I can venture a
guess though. The top Diamond Box seats will probably go for around 20 a game. The rest
in 3 dollar increments down from there.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Surely the single game tickets have to be coming available within the next two weeks you would think.

Maybe we should get a Tide Fans group together for the game? Who all plans on going to opening night?

bamajake

1st Team
Sep 27, 2001
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
No surprise that single game tickets aren't available yet. Single game tickets don't go on sale until season ticker orders are filled. I have not received mine yet, but I got a call from the ticket office earlier this week and they were working on filling orders. Single game tickets will be available after that is done.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Anybody game to meet up and have a TideFans meeting party of no? There is a few here I'd love to sit with and pick their brain...

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I'll be there the last weekend of February. Just wish gymnastics and baseball weren't at the same time Friday night.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Single game tickets for the Maryland series on sale for $5 (what they are calling 'outfield' seats). Does anyone know if there is a 'will call' window at the new 'Joe'? If you try to order online it says that you have to pick up your tickets Mon-Fri at the TidePride ticket booth (which I assume is in Coleman?).

That being the case, I will buy them at the stadium.

I had season tickets for years when they were $75. At $190 a piece and with us living 220 miles away it's just too much of an extravagance.

rtr

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.