Game Thread: Official Game Thread - Bama vs. USC...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
While Dave Neal loves South Carolina's physicality, does he ever think something is wrong with the foul difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Got called away, by The Boss. Looks like I didn't miss much, except more of the same ol' same ol'.

I don't know how you let a guy get pushed, from behind, and you call him for a moving screen.

Luckily, it was shortly after that I had to leave. Not sure I could take 40 minutes of this.

WOW! One of their guys is up to 4 fouls! Stop the presses!

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
We may not have any players left by the end of this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good Gosh Almighty! SC has shot 22-40 from the charity stripe!! Imagine what the score would be if they could hit some of those? What are the percentages of the team winning a game when the other club shoots 40+ foul shots. Same ole, same ole.... Impossible to win a game like that.

rolltideface

All-SEC
Jun 30, 2001
hoover, alabama
It would have been tough either way but it's virtually impossible to win against a team that shoots 40 something free throws. Hard to gauge anything from this performance....we were essentially predestined to lose this game courtesy of the refs. Oh well, I still think we can claw our way to an NIT bid if we play tough at home and steal a couple on the road.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Missed the game for the most part. I heard 5 players foul out and we were called for 30+ fouls. The SEC has got to do something about the officiating. We have had several games we could not have won if we were the Cleveland Cavaliers because of the officiating.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.