Blog: Latest Bama News 2/1/2016

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
5-star's mom on UGA vs. Alabama: ‘He's got a good relationship with Kirby but he wants to win'-dawgnation-rbr
"The comment he gave me was he's got a good relationship with Kirby but he wants to win," his mother said. "It is kind of hard to say because I really don't know what direction he is going in for sure. But that was the comment he made.
Wilson said she felt that either way her son goes that he "would win."
When Smart was hired in December, the five-star prospect immediately put UGA in his Top 3. He scheduled an official visit for the weekend of Jan. 15. Did that visit give UGA a fighting chance?

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Robertson talks Tide, predicts 2 more titles under Saban-bol-rbr
The five-star receiver talked about Alabama and what keeps them in the race. "They’re still a pretty high priority for myself," Robertson said. "Coach (Nick) Saban, we have a great relationship. I think I see him staying there a couple more years while I’m there. I like the environment and I like what they have to offer." Robertson predicted how many more years and how many more titles Saban will win at Alabama. "I say about three or four more years and that’s all I need," Robertson said. "I’d say two more national championships and three more SEC (championships).
rbr opRobertson was scheduled to visit Alabama on Sunday but didn't make it. He says that he will wait until after NSD to sign and still plans to visit UGA and Alabama. I'm starting to think that Robertson wants to prioritize football and winning (thus the early commitment to the Tide) but his family is pressuring him to choose a brand name school from an academic standpoint. He has made three official visits thus far, and two of the three (Cal and Georgia Tech) aren't even listed in his supposed final four of Stanford, Notre Dame, UGA, and Alabama.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Recent coaching changes might open the recruiting door in Alabama - College Football Nation Blog- ESPN-rbr
Both Davis and Wilson have Alabama in their top two. That shouldn’t come as a huge surprise. They’re homegrown. But the other school in their top two isn’t Auburn, the other in-state power. It’s Georgia. And with former Crimson Tide defensive coordinator Kirby Smart now the head coach in Athens, the Bulldogs have become a real threat to land both players.
rbr opWhile this could be something of a concern, Kirby managing to build a fence around talent-rich Georgia would be much more damaging.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.