Strong Finish coming for 2016 class

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Other possibilities include Mecole Hardman, Mykel Jones, Jeffrey Simmons, Dontavious Jackson, Irv Smith. I wish we had another 5-8 spots available. The close to this class IS going to be epic.
Just a personal opinion but I think we are out of the running for Simmons and I think Hardman signs with UGA

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I think Jackson may be out of the mix. Forgot about Irv Smith. Plus some think we may take another running back beside Emmons in this class if we can find the right guy. Looks like Pennamon may stay home with TAMU although he is committed to Ole Miss. Jacobs, the kid out of Tulsa, maybe....
I saw where Diggs is recruiting Jackson hard but if we get Davis and Suarez you may be right. Agreed on Jacobs as a possible addition to the class.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
At first, I thought it was just Alabama's class because the word a few months ago was Saban told the staff to reevaluate everyone. Appears to be national, though. SiriusXM College's Barden Gall tweeted:
Yep, the creep towards NSD is real with all this media pressure. It is going to change the calendar up for coaches because it is going to force our staff to put a fullcourt press on finishing up the class in late January every year. I don't think this is the exception, a one-off, this is the new normal.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Mayden looks good to me. Sounds like everything's coming up magnolias.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
So Perry de commits, and looks like Scales may flip to Mizzou. UGA pressing for Tyler Simmons. In the mean time, we could have Asiasi in the fold in the TE group, Mayden, and now Jeffery Simmons? With an outside shot at Juarez? My Lord, I need a flow chart to keep up with this.

Last edited:

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
So Perry de commits, and looks like Scales may flip to Mizzou. UGA pressing for Tyler Simmons. In the mean time, we could have Asiasi in the fold in the TE group, Mayden, and now Jeffery Simmons? With an outside shot at Juarez? My Lord, I'm you need a flow chart to keep up with this.
Not an outside shot ;)

The Playmaker

2nd Team
Jan 9, 2011
T-town
So Perry de commits, and looks like Scales may flip to Mizzou. UGA pressing for Tyler Simmons. In the mean time, we could have Asiasi in the fold in the TE group, Mayden, and now Jeffery Simmons? With an outside shot at Juarez? My Lord, I'm you need a flow chart to keep up with this.
The beer I have right now is flowing pretty well too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.