Strong Finish coming for 2016 class

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Jam I am not saying you haven't been wrong, but I can't remember it. So are you saying we get Juarez? or we have a strong possibility?
As of a few hours ago, our staff feel very very good about him coming. We turned down a top 100 lb twice. Also, I think asiasi will be in this class,but thats how things stand right now and are subject to change. Juarez Mom signs off on him coming is the only hold up.

Last edited:

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Interesting developments with a few guys de-committing for one reason or another....speculation for most is either an offer of greyshirts, or grade issues. At least three in the last 48 hours.

There's one guy who decides offers and types thereof, and it's Nick Saban. That tells me he's confident of higher rated players to take their place.

I know he knows best. But for those of us without the knowledge he has, it sure is nerve-wracking here at the end.

Last edited:

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Interesting developments with a few guys de-committing for one reason or another....speculation for most is either an offer of greyshirts, or grade issues. At least three in the last 48 hours.

There's one guy who decides offers and types thereof, and it's Nick Saban. That tells me he's confident of higher rated players to take their place.

I know he knows best. But for those of us without the knowledge he has, it sure is nerve-wracking here at the end.

Amen brother...

And I'm undergoing eye surgery tomorrow morning...

But rather than worrying about that, I'm stressing over this!

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Maybe Carter is a good harbinger for us today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.