***Official ALABAMA LOI's Received Thread***

CrimsonRuss

1st Team
Sep 30, 2015
247Composite ranks him the #57 CB in the nation. He has a teammate in the 2017 class that is the #6 WR in the nation. Might be the reason for the offer.
I remember a safety that was supposedly signed because he was the teammate of a highly touted WR. That safety is now in the NFL along with his WR teammate. Can anyone guess who I'm talking about?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I remember a safety that was supposedly signed because he was the teammate of a highly touted WR. That safety is now in the NFL along with his WR teammate. Can anyone guess who I'm talking about?
I know it's not Robert Lester because he's a free agent. :wink:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I see we don't have LOI's from Kendall Jones and BJ Emmons. I don't think there is any need to be worried but wondering why we have not received.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
So we have 4 more spots? Who else are we waiting on? Wilson, Hall and who else?

Last edited:

IradMax

Nov 4, 2012
Metairie, LA
I would be excited about Irvin Smith his dad was a real good TE and he is from my Alma Mater so I have seen him play along side with Pat Swilling's son, Bruce Jordan Swilling who I pray we can get next year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.