*** OL Scott Lashley Signs With Alabama ***

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Re: ***OL Scott Lashley announcement thread (update: time uncertain/weather related)

guys and gals, we are in rarefied air under Nick Saban. the last 2 commits are not only from a state that has given us " issues" in the last decade but they are both legacies at their respected schools.

Scott Lashley is the nephew of one of the Top 5 MSU players of all time, Johnny Cook. he was basically a lock from birth. he was actually committed to them at one point. huge gets in the last 2 days when you considered the circumstances.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Re: ***OL Scott Lashley announcement thread (update: time uncertain/weather related)

Go watch his tape. He's raw but has the tools to be a 1st round pick. 6'6" 300lbs that can move and bend. He plays with a mean streak as well.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

guys and gals, we are in rarefied air under Nick Saban. the last 2 commits are not only from a state that has given us " issues" in the last decade but they are both legacies at their respected schools.

Scott Lashley is the nephew of one of the Top 5 MSU players of all time, Johnny Cook. he was basically a lock from birth. he was actually committed to them at one point. huge gets in the last 2 days when you considered the circumstances.
I did not know Johnny Cooks was his uncle. Cooks may be the best player in the history of MSU football.

pluckngrit

Suspended
Nov 2, 2003

I did not know Johnny Cooks was his uncle. Cooks may be the best player in the history of MSU football.
Isn't he the hard hitter that went crazy vs us in 80'?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Repeat after me: There is no such thing as too many offensive tackles in this day and age.
Never...most important position on the offense outside of QB. I'd say center is a close third to OT though.

Last edited:

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

The best BBQ ribs in Mississippi are in West Point. I have an automotive advertising account there.
If this guy can play like the little old guy on the corner can do ribs, then we've got ourselves a winner!
Welcome aboard. Our last minute rush is looking pretty good at this point.

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006

Welcome! RTR!

Alakablamo

1st Team
Nov 24, 2001
Upstate, SC
Re: *** OL Scott Lashley Commits to Alabama ***

Just saw a picture of the guy. He bears a bit of a resemblance to Lester Cotton, glasses and all.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Re: *** OL Scott Lashley Commits to Alabama ***

I like the way you roll Scott...announced yesterday and first LOI this morning. Welcome to the Capstone and Roll Tide Roll!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.