DE Jeffery Simmons Signs With Mississippi State

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
The lamest thing was when Simmons said something about defending his family or some such nonsense. He was punching a woman on the ground. That's cowardly to do to a guy, that's just indicative of a low down piece of filth to do that to a woman. How you can do that and not face severe repercussions is beyond me.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
If I am correct wasnt it the recruitment of Simmons that got Bo Davis fired? There is an awful lot of drama around this kid. I believe he was our commitment until a dead period switch to MSU right before NSD which may have led Davis to violate the no contact rule to find out what was going on. Regardless of the reason for the switch it was against the rules to make the contact and even worse to lie about making the contact. Next comes this altercation with this girl. Now if I am correct on all this - I can make several assumptions about what went down prior to NSD and why this kid would only be suspended 1 game as a freshman for the incident.

MN-Tide

1st Team
Jan 2, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
If I am correct wasnt it the recruitment of Simmons that got Bo Davis fired? There is an awful lot of drama around this kid. I believe he was our commitment until a dead period switch to MSU right before NSD which may have led Davis to violate the no contact rule to find out what was going on. Regardless of the reason for the switch it was against the rules to make the contact and even worse to lie about making the contact. Next comes this altercation with this girl. Now if I am correct on all this - I can make several assumptions about what went down prior to NSD and why this kid would only be suspended 1 game as a freshman for the incident.
If things happen for a reason, then we should be very glad that this kid did not stick with us. If his recruitment led to Davis leaving before he caused more significant damage to the program, so much the better.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I don't know if he was ever committed to the staff or not, but I know they felt pretty good about him after the weekend before NSD.

If things happen for a reason, then we should be very glad that this kid did not stick with us. If his recruitment led to Davis leaving before he caused more significant damage to the program, so much the better.
The only reason Bo left was because he lied about it. He would have possibly been suspended for a game or two if he had been honest.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.