NSD Eve Recruiting Report

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Hearing really good things about Brown and Simmons. Nothing that I've heard on Juarez has changed my mind to date. (disclaimer for recruiting, I've been wrong before and recruiting changes like the wind seriously )

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Hearing really good things about Brown and Simmons. Nothing that I've heard on Juarez has changed my mind to date. (disclaimer for recruiting, I've been wrong before and recruiting changes like the wind seriously )
Heard the same on Simmons, Hall as well. Juarez isn't a get unless something major changes in the next 12 hours.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I can't stand it when they say 3-4 years...Just say 4 and at least act like you want to get your degree...I apologize if this offends anyone, it's just a pet-peeve of mine. And before I get a hard time, I know that they can graduate in 3 years, but as a student at Alabama in the 80's, I needed more than 4 and I didn't play football...:)
Their goal is to play in the nfl. If they get a good draft projection...more power to them. After all, that is part of what lures them here...:cool2:

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Wow, tomorrow setting up as a very exciting day. So much still up in the air. Lots of players will be waiting to see who commits before they know what their opportunity is.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Lot of good info. I join the others who expressed appreciation for the contributors to our need for a recruiting fix. I hope for Brown after seeing him play. He looks like a physical receiver. Bet he is a good one wherever he goes. Can't see Juarez coming all this way so late in the process, but he looks like he could play with his hand down on third down. Can't wait for tomorrow.

SeattleBama

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2008
I'm currently hearing Pruitt likes Mayden over Carter. Mayden to Bama, Carter to Ole you know the rest.
Do we know if this has always been the case (Pruitt wanting Mayden more than Carter), or has Carter been given a proverbial Golden Goose today that he can't refuse by you know who?

I have been under the impression that Carter has been A priori from the outset. The kid can play and will be a stud. His film is more impressive than Mayden, but I dont get paid the big bucks to make those decisions. I am just a one-time High School Head football coach turned college teacher.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Do we know if this has always been the case (Pruitt wanting Mayden more than Carter), or has Carter been given a proverbial Golden Goose today that he can't refuse by you know who?

I have been under the impression that Carter has been A priori from the outset. The kid can play and will be a stud. His film is more impressive than Mayden, but I dont get paid the big bucks to make those decisions. I am just a one-time High School Head football coach turned college teacher.
I'm getting conflicting info on this. Carter is getting the ole mi$$ treatment or they are trying to. Same goes with Brown and simmons. If brown makes his own decision tomorrow he will be singing with BAMA

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
I'm getting conflicting info on this. Carter is getting the ole mi$$ treatment or they are trying to. Same goes with Brown and simmons. If brown makes his own decision tomorrow he will be singing with BAMA
From what I've heard in the last few minutes, ole mi$$ isn't going to let them go..... dirty dirty

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
My Ole Miss friend feels very good about Simmons. He is not on the inside, though.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn

Mayden starting to get some CB`S to Bama.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.