News Article: How Alabama's Coaches Battle Negative Recruiting

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
"The Process" has a track record of producing NFL 1st rounders year in & year out, on top of that, every other year it's literally produces a NC Team at Alabama..Rival schools & coaches can recruit as negative as they want, "The Process" is literally untouchable to negative recruiting, when Blue Chip recruits come to Alabama, chances are they will go on to the NFL after leaving Alabama & if they don't they will be multiple NC Rings at the very least..

Coach Saban has built a unstoppable force in college football & negative recruiting usually pushes those recruits to Alabama by bad mouthing our product..It's a great time for us Bama Football Fans..It sucks for the rest of college football cause all they can do is moan & groan until "The Process" ends..

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
"They win a bunch" is a negative recruiting tactic? I was expecting the usual "Saban's a jerk, they run people off" lines.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Good read. I'm not surprised at all the coaching staff has a strategy to fend off negative recruiting. All part of The Process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MemphisBamaDude

1st Team
Nov 12, 2008
Memphis, TN
As a teacher, it's the same thing I tell my high school students as they're getting ready for college. Would you rather have fun only in college, or would you rather buckle down and stay focused for 4 or 5 years, get a well-paying job, and have fun for the rest of your life?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.