Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
It's over for him. He should just stop. Here is where the GOP fails in my opinion . They drag things out worse than a 17 year old signing a LOI. Democrats have narrowed it down and then they get behind the winner. Not republicans.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
Well, there were only 2 name Democrats running anyway - the GOP began with 17 candidates and some that I have dropped out I didn't even know were in the race.

The GOP will clear the carnage out NLT Super Tuesday like always. Two candidates at most slugging it out.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
That's sad. Why would he continue to be humiliated like this?
Pathetic. I don't think I've ever seen someone ask their audience to clap. Mrs. VJ and I went to a George Winston concert when we were courtin' and there were several pauses in his performance. He got a little irritated when some in the audience clapped, thinking the song was over. Once he indicated that "now is the time to clap." This was at a small concert hall at the University of Miami where people are supposed to be urbane and sophisticated. :rolleyes:

That was the only other time I recall someone asking their audience to clap or instructing them when to clap, except maybe for a horrible stand up comedian or two.

Maybe Jeb needs to take one of those "Applause" signs that lights up when the audience is supposed to clap. He has become the laughingstock of 2016. What an embarrassment to the Bush Royal Family.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Pathetic. I don't think I've ever seen someone ask their audience to clap. Mrs. VJ and I went to a George Winston concert when we were courtin' and there were several pauses in his performance. He got a little irritated when some in the audience clapped, thinking the song was over. Once he indicated that "now is the time to clap." This was at a small concert hall at the University of Miami where people are supposed to be urbane and sophisticated. :rolleyes:

That was the only other time I recall someone asking their audience to clap or instructing them when to clap, except maybe for a horrible stand up comedian or two.

Maybe Jeb needs to take one of those "Applause" signs that lights up when the audience is supposed to clap. He has become the laughingstock of 2016. What an embarrassment to the Bush Royal Family.
Were it not for his family name, no one would know who he is. Yes, he was the governor of Florida, but Imo he just occupied the chair.
He's done absolutely nothing n the way of making a name for himself.

Last edited:

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Were it not for his family name, no one would know who he is. Yes, he was the governor of Florida, but Imo he just occupied the chair.
He's done absolutely nothing n the way of making a name for himself.
Well, he supports common core and he's OK with unchecked illegal immigration and he speaks Spanish and he signed a moratorium as FL governor on offshore drilling and he's got the Kennebunkport family compound to escape to and it's his turn to keep the Bush clan sucking off the government teat. What's there not to like?

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Well, he supports common core and he's OK with unchecked illegal immigration and he speaks Spanish and he signed a moratorium as FL governor on offshore drilling and he's got the Kennebunkport family compound to escape to and it's his turn to keep the Bush clan sucking off the government teat. What's there not to like?
Sounds like a great Democrat candidate.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Sometime in the 1800s, John Quincy Adams' son made a run for president and never came close. He made a comment that he felt the people were tired of his family.

Kind of sums up America and the Bush family today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
"Mommy, they're picking on me. That Trump guy is a bully. And Cruz and that Mario guy too!"

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
So he rolls Mom out for an interview on CBS this morning. Ma Bush scolds Donald Trump for using profanity.

Hey, Old Timer - welcome to the internet age. One has to assume Ma Bush isn't on Facebook or visits reddit with any regularity.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
I guess I'm in the minority. I don't care that there have been two Bush's prior to Jeb. I wouldn't care if two more followed Jeb. I do care that our next President is a strong, effective leader, and Jeb is neither of those. He doesn't get my vote because of that. Not his name.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.