Jebster Calls Mom To Help His Faltering Campaign

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
http://www.kmov.com/story/31115471/the-latest-barbara-bush-to-join-son-jeb-in-nh

The Jeb Bush campaign says former first lady Barbara Bush is joining her son on the campaign trail in New Hampshire.

The campaign says Barbara Bush will be with Jeb Bush at his scheduled town hall Thursday night at a middle school in Derry.

She will also be with him Friday, according to the campaign. Jeb Bush is betting big on a win in New Hampshire following a poor showing in the Iowa caucus.

So Jeb thinks America's affection for Ma Bush is going to rescue his pathetic campaign to become the next installment of the Royal Family. Yeah.....that should do it. :biggrin2:

Nothing against the 90 year old Mrs. Bush (she's looked 90 for 40 years now), but while he's at it, why doesn't he dig up the corpse of Nelson Rockefeller to join him on the campaign trail? After all, we need more - much more, of country club, wealthy politicians that got us into this mess in the first place.

Last edited:

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
She was right when she said "No more Bushes in the White House." She should have struck with that.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Not at all. Economy is in rough shape still and doing anything could trigger a greater recession.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
A wise president would walk away from the Iran Lovefest and greenlight Israel to have their way with the turbans and robes.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Better call more than mama.

He's already spent upwards of $80 million and is 4% in the polls. $80 million to show a train with boxcars painted "Jeb" on them speeding down the tracks.

He also needs to fire his ad and PR team. Maybe he needs to fire himself. I don't think I've ever loathed a Republican as much as I do him. Not Dole, not McCain.

He's already spent upwards of $80 million and is 4% in the polls. $80 million to show a train with boxcars painted "Jeb" on them speeding down the tracks.

He also needs to fire his ad and PR team. Maybe he needs to fire himself. I don't think I've ever loathed a Republican as much as I do him. Not Dole, not McCain.
It's over for him. He should just stop. Here is where the GOP fails in my opinion . They drag things out worse than a 17 year old signing a LOI. Democrats have narrowed it down and then they get behind the winner. Not republicans.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
JEB! Give back the REST for that money and STOP wasting it! We don't need another Bush in the White House for at least another millennium! JEB, are you using JEB to distract the American people from really knowing your surname?

We don't need a Royal Family! That goes for the biggest Liar in this campaign also.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I've noticed it's just as disgusting on the other side, too, with the presumed nomination of the lying felon. Read an interview with Darling Little Chelsea where she waxed poetically about her years growing up in the White House with those model, perfect parents of hers. (Hopefully she dodged the flying lamps and other national artifacts destined for Daddy's head).

I paid particular attention to Darling Little Chelsea's code speak - i.e. "a woman's right to choose." She's been pre-programmed, as all Democrats have, to use that term because it's so sanitized. "Abortion" sounds so, well, mean and uncaring and people connect it to the killing of the unborn. Can't have that!. "Right to choose" could be referring to a shopping trip looking for a purse to match a pair of shoes, right? I mean, who said anything about the slaughter of and selling of baby parts?

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
The thoughts of "Another Bush in the White House'' not withstanding, we don't need a POTUS who, when he faces adversity, still calls upon his mother for help.
What would he do when faced with a tragedy of national proportion? Hide in a corner and curl up in a fetal position?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
The thoughts of "Another Bush in the White House'' not withstanding, we don't need a POTUS who, when he faces adversity, still calls upon his mother for help.
What would he do when faced with a tragedy of national proportion? Hide in a corner and curl up in a fetal position?
This sort of reminds me of the movie "Guarding Tess" when Shirley MacLaine's son in the movie invokes his mother's help to push a real estate deal.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Back to the first (or second) debate. Jeb to Trump: "Being president is tough. It's a tough job!"

Trump: (Rolls eyes) "Yeah you're real tough, Jeb."

:biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.