Surprises on Signing Day - Good and Bad

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I guess I bought into the hype and expected a lot of surprise announcements today of four and five star athletes. Seems the staff is waiting on six or seven LOI's. Are there any players committed who haven't send the LOI in yet?
Are you paying attention? Davis, Carter, Mayden, Robinson so far and Wilson, Hall, Juarez. Smith to come later. That is a lot of action on NSD.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
My Ole Miss friends says he was Ole Miss at 9 am. Who the heck really knows with these kids ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
My Surprise today is UAB - they are a big surprise at #61 / they are ahead of Syracuse, Colorado, Marshall, Boise State, Illinois, Temple, Rutgers
WOW, didn't see that! Well, Bill Clark is a good coach. I'm still surprised that UAB was able to keep him.

DallasRTR

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2007
My Surprise today is UAB - they are a big surprise at #61 / they are ahead of Syracuse, Colorado, Marshall, Boise State, Illinois, Temple, Rutgers

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
That might be because they have special permission from the NCAA to sign a boatload of players. I think I heard it was up to 50. It may be more of a quantity of signees than a quality of signees thing.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.