Reports: LSU OC Cam Cameron Leaving Program

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Talk out of Louisiana that he's not returning for next season. What a day for that news to break...

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Not a shock but interesting...............wonder who will replace him.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
interesting indeed. Not sure who who he recruited in this class but Im sure it has to turn a few heads.
I am curious though ... whats the source of the reports?

Last edited:

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
If true, I bet LSU maybe going to the spread. I have expected that for a year or two now.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
If not today, I think it's coming in the near future. Just mentioning his name makes their fans slaver. The AD can't be far behind. His main fan seems to be Les and Les isn't all that secure, himself, so I'm not sure that's much real support...

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Don't know where the blame lies, but LSU's biggest problem has been its lack of an SEC level QB. They have recruited great athletes at every position except QB. Three different OCs since Les arrived same results.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
If not today, I think it's coming in the near future. Just mentioning his name makes their fans slaver. The AD can't be far behind. His main fan seems to be Les and Les isn't all that secure, himself, so I'm not sure that's much real support...
You make me a better person every day. I had to look up the meaning. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.