3:00 P.M. Team Ranking Update

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Re: 1:15 P.M. Team Ranking Update

FSU is having great success with their new major path this year

I heard it will be a BA in Rape & Skate

And who can argue with exciting new and beneficial classes like:

Roofies - 101 (Lab Required)
Denial is not just a river in Egypt - 204
TPD Relations - 206
Buddies and Alibis - 103
Lawyers and their Phones - 101
Coach Got Ya Back - 211
And the post grad course by approval for Heisman candidates only...
...Settlements and Payoffs, A Master Class

IM4UA

1st Team
Aug 10, 2003
Alabaster, AL, US

FSU is having great success with their new major path this year

I heard it will be a BA in Rape & Skate

And who can argue with exciting new and beneficial classes like:

Roofies - 101 (Lab Required)
Denial is not just a river in Egypt - 204
TPD Relations - 206
Buddies and Alibis - 103
Lawyers and their Phones - 101
Coach Got Ya Back - 211
And the post grad course by approval for Heisman candidates only...
...Settlements and Payoffs, A Master Class
Don't forget the 300 level class, It was consensual.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL

I go back and forth on which service I think is the best, it's probably 247. ESPN is just flat out terrible.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

I go back and forth on which service I think is the best, it's probably 247. ESPN is just flat out terrible.

Most forget A'Shawn was seen as either DT or OT coming out of high school. Texas actually recruited him to be OT.

This is a great example of things, though. How can three services see him as a top 33 player (average of #21), yet ESPN sees 104 players better than him?

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art

The remarkable thing about this class is it might be under the toughest circumstances yet.

Nick Saban lost his right hand man and arguably his top recruiter. Not just to some college somewhere, to the same conference, to a neighboring state. That alone is a big deal. Then, this was the longest/busiest post season Nick Saban has ever coached. He had less time to focus on the recruiting aspects. Finally, Alabama managed to hang onto a few key juniors, this helped the team in the short term of course, but it had to be a deterrent to some recruits.

The fact that Nick could be up against those obstacles, and still make a late push to get another #1 class? It's very impressive.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

Excellent point. The Alabama staff recruited with only one hand from late November though the middle of January. And this what they wound up with?

QUOTE=KrAzY3;2787081]The remarkable thing about this class is it might be under the toughest circumstances yet.

Nick Saban lost his right hand man and arguably his top recruiter. Not just to some college somewhere, to the same conference, to a neighboring state. That alone is a big deal. Then, this was the longest/busiest post season Nick Saban has ever coached. He had less time to focus on the recruiting aspects. Finally, Alabama managed to hang onto a few key juniors, this helped the team in the short term of course, but it had to be a deterrent to some recruits.

The fact that Nick could be up against those obstacles, and still make a late push to get another #1 class? It's very impressive.[/QUOTE]

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

He's married to an Auburn grad and I've heard him say before that he tries to keep her happy when it comes to Alabama and Auburn.
I'm sure there are some Bama fans on this board that have a spouse who is a Barner and wants to keep them happy, but I'm sure everyone of them would take your butt outside to kick your you know what if you called them a Barner.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

I just look at all three, and find a middle ground. ESPN has some good points, so does Rivals, but 247 seems most reliable. I still look at all three though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.