Heartfelt thanks to runtheoption22 for his work today!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
runtheoption22 stayed on top of things and kept us all up to date on an unusually busy signing day - thank you so much! Certainly made it a lot easier to keep up as this monster class developed!

RTR

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Thank you, audio. I appreciate the recognition.

It was mostly smooth....our members are great and our servers never slowed.

Roll Tide!!!

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
This is the busiest signing day of the Saban era. It's went so smoothly on the board. Thanks RTO

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
Thanks RTO for the great job. Also like to thank the current players who helped recruit, the new recruits for selecting the best, and especially the coaching staff for their relentless work.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Let's not just limit it to today. RTO helps make this one of the best spots for Bama recruiting on the web every day.

Kudos, RTO.

:pDT_orctrinque:

oskie

All-SEC
Jan 28, 2005
... let me add my thanks, also - outstanding job, as usual

... it was this recruiting board and folks such as you, RTO, that brought me to this forum over 10 years ago

... the pursuit of high school recruits is a very exciting part of my BAMA football fandom

... and that started several years before the arrival of the "Raja of Recruiting" known as CNS :smile:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.