Any high ranked player who didn't sign today?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
If we offered . . IF . . Wonder what is going on with this fellow. Hoped we would have a signature by now. On the other hand, maybe our coaches are more comfortable with the way our DL is shaping up than I am. Bet they know more than I do. :)
Could be. I wonder, though, if we have the numbers to do what we did last year as far as rotation is concerned. IMHO you can`t have too many D and O linemen. I think last season showed the advantage of having the quality numbers that we had available.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Just an update on some of the undecided guys:

Sci Martin is announcing Friday. Still looks to be between TCU and LSU.

DL Mykelle McDaniel was on campus this past weekend. He's visiting South Carolina later in the month. He has the needed GPA but is working on his ACT score. He will decided between Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi State, and South Carolina.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Just an update on some of the undecided guys:

Sci Martin is announcing Friday. Still looks to be between TCU and LSU.

DL Mykelle McDaniel was on campus this past weekend. He's visiting South Carolina later in the month. He has the needed GPA but is working on his ACT score. He will decided between Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi State, and South Carolina.
McDaniel might be a 3 * but he`s got a great offer list if it`s accurate.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Academic prowess is beginning to factor into star ranking. What good is rating a player five stars if there's no way he qualifies?
The services take that into consideration. They said Eddie Lacy would have been a 5* but they had concerns about him qualifying. Thank goodness he did qualify.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
The services take that into consideration. They said Eddie Lacy would have been a 5* but they had concerns about him qualifying. Thank goodness he did qualify.
They started that after the 2002 where a top 5 DL from Maryland didn't make the grades and ended up in Jail can't remember his name though. Also, You are correct with Lacy , he would've been a Five star had he actually had more promising academics outlook in high school.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.