Any high ranked player who didn't sign today?

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
Just wondering if there is a possibility of signing someone else.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Demetris Robertson - here is the thread http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226024 - I believe he will head to South Bend if not Stanford anyway.

Saban said they are looking for a couple of more that either did not sign today or a graduate transfer. I guess the Mulhany experiment worked too well to ignore.
He knows that he wouldn't start for Alabama next year anyway. Foster, Stewart and Ridley are your guys next year. Not sure how you get someone to transfer in either - to sit on the bench during their last year?

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
He knows that he wouldn't start for Alabama next year anyway. Foster, Stewart and Ridley are your guys next year. Not sure how you get someone to transfer in either - to sit on the bench during their last year?
It would be a transfer at either RB, or TE/HB most likely I would guess. Though if a good enough WR came along, you don't turn him down. We're super skilled, but short at the position this year. It bumps a Frosh to RS, which is ideal.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Saban said they would have liked to add another WR for this class, so it's not out of the question that Bama gets another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Not so fast, no one expected Muihany to start either, but he still came to Bama......and he ended up starting.

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Great point on BS2 from Stanford.

I saw him play a few times, and not sure he would really make that big of an impact. You never know though, look what a change of scenery did for one of the Bama rb's that went to Colorado State a few years ago.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Demetris Robertson - here is the thread http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226024 - I believe he will head to South Bend if not Stanford anyway.

Saban said they are looking for a couple of more that either did not sign today or a graduate transfer. I guess the Mulhany experiment worked too well to ignore.
The Mullaney experiment was VERY successful. No he didn't put up monster stats, but he was easily the "glue" that held our WR's together. Our true "unspoken" hero.

Nobody really expected Mullaney to come in from Oregon State and produce right away either. Most kids that are confident do NOT worry about competition.

I believe Barry sanders Jr. is still looking for a transfer destination. Saban recruited him out of high school. Could be a good fit
I forgot all about him. Would KILL to see him in our Crimson & White in the next few years

Great point on BS2 from Stanford.

I saw him play a few times, and not sure he would really make that big of an impact. You never know though, look what a change of scenery did for one of the Bama rb's that went to Colorado State a few years ago.
To be fair, Dee had a few injuries and was buried behind nothing but beasts and in Ft. Collins he was immediately the best back on the team and in the conference too and he showed it.

Sci Martin might be a name to remember
That name sounds familiar but I can't place him. Help me out please!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.