Link: Nick Saban Isn't Going Anywhere and Neither is Alabama

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
This makes me think of a comment by the ESPN reporter reporting from Tuscaloosa. I don't remember her name. She came on and stated that Alabama does not have a "war room" indicating that Signing Day is just another day in the life of the Alabama staff. This year it was more uncertain than in previous years. Of course, it is obvious from scenes at other SEC facilities of high fiving and whooping it up that they are just grateful that an 18 year old chose them.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This makes me think of a comment by the ESPN reporter reporting from Tuscaloosa. I don't remember her name. She came on and stated that Alabama does not have a "war room" indicating that Signing Day is just another day in the life of the Alabama staff. This year it was more uncertain than in previous years. Of course, it is obvious from scenes at other SEC facilities of high fiving and whooping it up that they are just grateful that an 18 year old chose them.
The three grayshirts indicate that Saban knew what he was getting. No reason to pretend otherwise like a lot of other teams were doing. Dabo's "fake" surprise when one guy announced for Clemson made me crack up. They celebrated in their war room as if they didn't know, but Dabo's face made it clear to me that he knew.

Sure, there is a chance that some of these kids are going to do something crazy on signing day (some do every year), but most kids keep their "silent" commits on signing day.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Picture Arnie (Terminator) morphing into Saban (The Sabanator) Then add the 'I'll Be Back' dialogue.

This is what the coaches we have Processed see... ;) :BigA:

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
This made my day, so thanks.

As for our years after Coach Stallings and trying to find a coach with Alabama ties, I've said this before and I'll say it again. I believe that if Coach Bryant had still been around at the time, he would have said something like, "Get the best coach in the country and I don't give a royal damn where he's from!"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.