Link: Nick Saban Isn't Going Anywhere and Neither is Alabama

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
"So don't roll your eyes at what Jim Harbaugh did Wednesday in Ann Arbor. Don't scoff when you see videos of coaches high-fiving in war rooms over an 18-year-old's commitment.

They all know what they're up against and it's not going away anytime soon."

Nice...so nice

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I do believe that college football has embraced being "Processed" finally, don't fight it college football, it will be less painful & will make y'alls life more bearable..

MacadamianNut

1st Team
Sep 21, 2007
Georgia
Minor tidbit: 4 SEC championships (2009, 2012, 2014, 2015), not 5

Unless he means appearances since Saban arrived

Last edited:

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Coach Saban could not have found a fan base that appreciates his character and personality better than Alabama. We liked the things that the national press originally tried to give him a bad rap for when they couldn't find real things. We liked him going off on the press for example. Being the coach at Alabama can either be the best or the worst place to coach, depending on your abilities.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
"So don't roll your eyes at what Jim Harbaugh did Wednesday in Ann Arbor. Don't scoff when you see videos of coaches high-fiving in war rooms over an 18-year-old's commitment.

They all know what they're up against and it's not going away anytime soon."

Nice...so nice
It is a beautiful thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Like one poster said here a number of years ago, Saban and Alabama are a perfect match--it's just a shame he didn't get here earlier than he did.

PaulD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2006
near Perry, Georgia, United States
I don't know if we would have accepted him before 2007. We were very focused on having a coach with UA ties as a major job qualification (sometimes we seem to still feel that way). It took the years of wandering in the wilderness to accept an "outsider" as our coach.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I liked this:

The school's recruiting slogan could read: If you're not interested in competing for titles every year and being in position to further your career in the NFL, then maybe Alabama isn't the right place for you.

LOL!

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I don't know if we would have accepted him before 2007. We were very focused on having a coach with UA ties as a major job qualification (sometimes we seem to still feel that way). It took the years of wandering in the wilderness to accept an "outsider" as our coach.
We took Curry, Fran, Price. Probation effected who we hired for a long time.

Minor tidbit: 4 SEC championships (2009, 2012, 2014, 2015), not 5

Unless he means appearances since Saban arrived
In Saban's nine seasons, Alabama is 105-18 with seven bowl wins, four SEC titles (five appearances) and the four national championships.
This Is what I saw in the article. Maybe the fixed it by the time I saw it?!

I don't know why people think/thought Saban is/was leaving. The Bama train is full speed ahead right now and shows no signs of stopping. Has it slowed? Well, we didn't win it all in 2013 and 2014 but it took all time performances or miracles to beat Bama.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
The punch line says it all:

"They all know what they're up against and it's not going away anytime soon. And they need all the help they can get."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.