Blog: Latest Bama News 2/5/2016 Thru 2/7/201

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Re: Latest Bama News 2/15/2015 Thru 2/7/2016

Bell looks back at decision to ‘grayshirt’ with Tide-via rbr
During the semester away from Alabama, Bell spent his time coaching a little league team and working out with a personal trainer. He said he added 20 pounds while also improving his speed. He was a defensive end at Hoover High School and could play linebacker or defensive end with the Crimson Tide. But would he recommend delaying enrollment to others? "I would just say it depends on your situation," Bell said. "People, kids our age, usually look at it as a bad thing. But in the long run it can help you out."
While it would be naive to believe that player development, and not roster numbers, is the key driver behind most grayshirt requests, there can be benefits to the player since he is able to add weight without giving up his redshirt year.
rbr op

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Re: Latest Bama News 2/15/2015 Thru 2/7/2016

Police report alleges Johnny Manziel told girlfriend 'Shut up or I'll kill us both' - SBNation.com-rbr
Johnny Manziel has been accused of striking his then-girlfriend, Coleen Crowley, multiple times and threatening further violence on her during a Jan. 30 incident, according to WFAA 8 in Dallas. Manziel told Crowley to "shut up or I'll kill us both" after forcing her into a car, hitting her and dragging her by the hair, according to the report.
Wow. Johnny is no longer a punch line. He needs help.
op

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.